Posting date: 10 April 2018
Primary Location: Budapest
Employment type: full time
Job level: Associate
The position requires a database technologist with strong Linux and MySQL knowledge. Good communications are needed to work with different departments. The person should also be self-motivated and self-starter able to drive tasks to completion independently. The successful candidate has analytical and problem solving skills to integrate optimally across technologies and solutions.
- Participates in development, implementation, installation, and testing and maintenance of systems developed by our company;
- Provides support for and participates in project-related activities in variety of business areas to help project achieve successful outcome within budget and on-time;
- Support for applications developed by our company on Linux platform (installation, maintenance, administration, configuration);
- Keep in touch with domestic and foreign IT partners.
- Excellent Linux operation system knowledge;
- Excellent MySQL database knowledge;
- Analytical thinking;
- English language knowledge written and verbally.
- You understand PERL, RabbitMQ, Ruby or PHP, and have applied at least two of these languages in practice;
- You have telecommunication protocol knowledge (SIP);
- You have BSc or MSc diploma;
- You are sharp, quick to solve problems, able to come up with multiple solutions to resolve issues.
We offer you:
- You can be part of an innovation that pioneered in Hungary.
- You can be part of an open-minded team willing to help you succeed.
- We work with self-developed, stable technologies, so you can use your creativity and innovative mindset.
- Competitive salary obviously.
- Professional development opportunity.
If you are interested, and you think that you are in compliance with the written above, send your application to email@example.com with reference “database developer”.
Job also to be found at: